- 1021 S 37th St, San Diego, CA 92113, USA
- (619) 944-5795
Each room has its own entrance and exit, home is one block from stores, bus stops, shopping center, banks\check cashing and gas station. Wi-Fi available. No food or meals are included in rent.
- Monthly Rent: $ 750
- Comments related to rental rate or other expenses associated with lease: Coin operated laundry available.
- Number of Beds in House: 9
- Number of Rooms in House: 9
- Type of Rooms:
- Private Rooms
- Owner/Resident Assistant Availability: Owner or Resident Assistant lives on-site
- Types of Clients Accepted:
- Males Only
- Meals Provided: No
- Number of meals served: 0
- Number of meals self-served: 0
- Toiletries provided: Limited Toiletries provided
- Laundry: Laundry available to residents
- Additional Amenities:
- Cable Ready
- Entertainment Options (books, movies, games etc.)
Accessibility and Convenience:
- Nearest Bus Stop: One Block
- Bus Stop Location: 38th & National; 36th & National
- Nearest Convenience Store: One Block
- Housing Access/Walkability: Hills or stairs required to access house
- All rooms are singles, each tenant has his OWN ENTRANCE and EXIT,and tenants are responsible for purchasing, preparation, and cooking of all meals.
Membership and Participation in the ILA demonstrates commitment to community and high quality services.
- ILA Member Since:
- Date of Last Peer Review:
- ILA Involvement:
ILA Owner has attended the following ILA Expertise Courses: Retention and Eviction, Advocacy Series Part 1 and 2, Nutrition, Bed Bugs, Legal Limitations, Effective RA Tools, and Screening.
- Additional Qualifications:
Owner is a member of the ILA Peer Review Team.
- Licensed Business: YES