- 2297 Vista Grande Terrace, Vista, CA 92084, USA
This Independent Living in the Vista hills has hardwood floors, spacious living environment, and a loft style library/sitting area with great views.
- Monthly Rent: $ 850 to $ 950
- Vacancy: Yes
- Comments related to rental rate or other expenses associated with lease: $ 200.00 Security deposit.
- Number of Beds in House: 6
- Number of Rooms in House: 3
- Type of Rooms:
- Shared Rooms maximum 2 people per room
- Owner/Resident Assistant Availability: Owner or Resident Assistant lives on-site
- Types of Clients Accepted:
- Transitional Age Youth
- Meals Provided: Yes
- Number of meals served: 0
- Number of meals self-served: 2
- Toiletries provided: Limited Toiletries provided
- Laundry: Laundry available to residents
- Additional Amenities:
- Cable Ready
- Entertainment Options (books, movies, games etc.)
- Pets Allowed: No
Accessibility and Convenience:
- Nearest Bus Stop: 1/4 mile
- Bus Stop Location: Vista Way
- Nearest Convenience Store: 1/4 mile
- Housing Access/Walkability: Wheelchair access
- Owner is a vegetarian. Owner has many dogs on site; other pets will not be considered.
Membership and Participation in the ILA demonstrates commitment to community and high quality services.
- ILA Member Since:
- Date of Last Peer Review:
- ILA Involvement:
ILA Owner has attended the following ILA Expertise Courses: Retention & Eviction, Screening
- ILA Member Spotlight: Read more about this member here.
- Licensed Business: YES