The Independent Living Association supports Independent Living owners, residents and the community. Below you will find resources for Independent Living Residents.
Housing & Legal Resources
- San Diego County Behavioral Health Service Directory
- HELP Connection:To assist you in finding behavioral health services
- Legal Aid Society
Legal Aid is available to low income individuals & disadvantaged communities for a variety of legal problems, including consumer, family disputes, welfare and health benefits, immigration and poverty law issues such as landlord/tenant disputes, disability support and family benefits payments.
- Community Law Projects
The Community Law Projects provide free legal information to low income populations in a variety of areas including: criminal law, fair housing, immigration law, consumer law, access to public benefits, bankruptcy, and employment law. With the support of volunteer attorneys, Cal Western Law Student volunteers work with clients to help those in need. The Community Law Projects are centered in three different communities of San Diego which include: Downtown, Lemon Grove, and City Heights.
Community and Health Resources
- San Diego County Network of Care Community Calendar
- Mental Health Patients Rights – English
- Mental Health Patients Rights – Spanish
- FAQ: Mental Health Service Grievances (English)
- FAQ: Mental Health Service Grievances (Spanish)
- FAQ: Mental Health Service Grievances (Arabic)
- FAQ: Mental Health Service Grievances (Tagalog)