The Independent Living Association supports Independent Living owners, residents and the community through promoting high quality Independent Living Housing. The ILA hopes to educate the community about Independent Living Housing and provide accurate and unbiased information about Independent Living Housing in San Diego County.
This brief list of questions addresses some of the frequently asked questions about Independent Living housing and the ILA. Please feel free to contact the ILA at email@example.com with any further questions.
FAQ about Independent Living Housing
FAQ about the Independent Living Association (ILA)
1. What Quality Standards must ILA Members adhere to?
2. Does the ILA monitor members to ensure their continued compliance with ILA Quality Standards?
3. Does the ILA provide a comprehensive list of all Independent Livings in San Diego?
4. Can the ILA recommend a reputable Independent Living for me?
5. Does the ILA resolve resident or community complaints?
6. How is the ILA funded?